- Fill out the form Below at least 7 days before your first visit.
- At the Gate to Camp Pendleton tell the Guard you are going to the Paintball Park and show your driver’s license or state ID. Also, remember to have your proof of insurance and registration for your vehicle.
- You can request access for up to 90 days. Access must be requested again at the end of the request period.
- Have a blast playing Paintball!
HOW TO COME ON BASE TO PLAY @ CAMP PENDLETON
- Military can follow their usual procedures.
- Minors without a Driver’s License or ID, please bring a student or school ID, if available.
- International Vistors please call us for more information, and please bring a form of photo identification, preferably a passport.
I acknowledge that I am requesting access to Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton (MCB CAMPEN) for the sole purpose of The Paintball Park/Playland Patronage. I also acknowledge that my visit does NOT involve any business, employment or any other recreational activities, and that my visit is limited to The Paintball Park/Playland activities listed on this request. I am not permitted to use other facilities and I will exit the installation when the activity for which I am enrolled is concluded.
I understand that persons desiring access to the installation are subject to all security and installation access requirements. I also understand that if granted access to MCB CAMPEN for the purpose of The Paintball Park/Playland Patronage, access will be granted for 90 days from the date of submission. Preferably, please enter the specific date(s) you need access for below.
I understand that this access is for the sole purpose of The Paintball Park/Playland Patronage and cannot be transferred to another person, nor used for any other reason aboard MCB CAMPEN. I am not permitted to sponsor others and each patron must register separately.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us @ 866-985-4932.
Click here for directions to the Paintball Park.