CHANGES TO HOW YOU ACCESS BASE
DBIDS is the new base access system that focuses on access control procedures to ensure the protection of Active Duty personnel, residents, and civilian employees. These policies are intended to help Marines accomplish their mission and keep families aboard Camp Pendleton safe while allowing access to authorized personnel, contractor & vendors, and sponsored visitors.
By requesting base access, you are agreeing to a background check and having your photo and fingerprint taken. Not all requests will be granted. Criminal activity will revoke base access, even after access has been granted.
What day are you planning on visiting the Paintball Park?
You must stop at the Visitors Center Building at the Main Gate before you attempt to access base if:
- You are playing Paintball during the week
- Your sponsor is not with you or can’t meet you to escort you through the gates
- You do not have a Valid: Military ID, CAC card or a Retiree ID (Veterans ID cards should not be used as a replacement for Retiree ID card or any other required official government ID)
You can go directly to a gate’s security checkpoint at a gate if you have a valid:
- Military ID, Retiree ID, CAC card
- You are accompanied by your Sponsor
- Have been issued a MCCS Recreation Visitors pass
One-time visit and longer-term access is available for all MCCS facilities that are open to the public.
- DBIDS visitor credentials will be processed ONLY at the Visitor Center at the Main Gate, Bldg 20255T
- Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 3:30pm
- If your One-Time access reservation is before 8:00am or on the weekend plan to go to the Visitors Center before the day of your reserved activity to avoid delays or access issues.
PAINTBALL PARK PATRONS PROCEDURES (One Time Visit & Short Term Access)
- Take your state issued driver’s license or identification card to the Visitor Center during their normal business hours
- Don’t forget to bring your vehicles current proof of insurance registration and remember that all vehicles access the installation are subject to inspection and must abide by all posted operating installation rules and regulations. Please drive safe!
- Identify the recreational facility you would like to enjoy “The Paintball Park”
- Provide the day(s) you will be visiting us
- Complete all steps required to obtain the DBIDS Visitors Credential including a quick criminal background check, digital fingerprinting, and a photograph
- Obtain your Visitors Pass and proceed directly to your chosen activity
- Enjoy your time and thank you for your patronage and support of our Mission
PAINTBALL PARK PATRONS PROCEDURES (Long-term Visit Access)
If you are a frequent patron or participate in tournaments at the Paintball Park you may request sponsorship through the online form at MCCSCP including the duration of access.